Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a quick update...

Well, I've finally finished my fallacy assignment on the genetic fallacy. What a funny fallacy. You'll have to read my report on wikispaces to learn more about it. Here's an example though: "Bill claims that 1+1=2. However, my parents brought me up to believe that 1+1=254, so Bill must be wrong." Yup... that's a genetic fallacy.

As for my rhetoric assignment, I'm doing epiphora, which so far is a medical issue, but I'll find something English-related when I feel up to it. My standardized arguments? I'll let you know when I've figured out what the hell they are and how to set them up.

And I've already started my second ISU book. It's called "The Mists of Avalon" by Marion Zimmer Bradley, and I already like it more than "Watership Down"... my first ISU novel. Hopefully this essay will be easier to write, as I actually enjoy the book this time around.

Well, that's my mini update (at least in English).

No comments: